X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/b2

221g refusal

B1/b2 221g refusal

I attended interview on 12 may in pakistan .im a doctor..VO took my original medical diploma and returned my pasport with 221g refusal letter.he said my case is in pending..as he was not sure that im a doctor..i have my usmle CS exam in end of june im so worried about my visa what are chances of approval and how long it ll talk..?? Im shocked how he was not sure that im a doctor as i have given my usmle step 1 and 2 and got 99 in both steps..its so annoying :-( its 15 june yet i hvnt got any response :-(

Comment

You can understand their concern

In the US, Step 1 and Step 2-CK are taken by med school students before graduating. Also, since 2011, the scores are reported in three digit numbers on your USMLE transcript.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        You can understand their concern

In the US, Step 1 and Step 2-CK are taken by med school students before graduating. Also, since 2011, the scores are reported in three digit numbers on your USMLE transcript.

Thankyou so much for reply..what are the my chances of getting visa approval..as it has been 33 days im in 221g refusal..they returned my pasport but kept my medical diploma with them..thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X