Forged I-130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forged I-130

Help me PLEASE I don’t know what to do… If my husband and family forged a I-130 in my name for my husband can he still keep his green card? My story..I been married to my husband almost two years he has his first two yr green card. Every since we left the first initial interview he been treating me horrible. I didn’t even know I was supposed to filled for him until it was time for the first interview he advised me I would go to jail cause they wouldn’t believe I didn’t know. But I trusted and believed him. Now a year later he tells me he doesn’t need me anymore he has more then enough evidence to provide the marriage bonafied go find me a man cause he leaving to be with his woman. Is there anything I can do? He also just forged another i130 for his son in my name. I haven’t signed anything don’t even know if anything else was signed I feel like such a fool. I trusted him now he is putting me out the home we share which we lease from his family. Im afraid if I tell he will hurt me or my family. What options do I have. Even if he can prove the marriage was in good faith with pic and documents. Can’t it still be declined cause they forged the initial I 130.

You are a US Citizen? Your husband forged your signature on an alien petition for his benefit?

Comment

Shaie,

There are a lot of different things you can do now. My advice is to walk away from this relationship and let your husband suffer the consequences. Unless you show up at his Removal of Conditions interview, no amount of "relationship proof" will guarantee his Green Card. If an I-130 has been submitted with your forged signature for his son, a sponsorship package will eventually be needed from you with your signature.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Shaie Dashyt View Post
      Help me PLEASE I don’t know what to do… If my husband and family forged a I-130 in my name for my husband can he still keep his green card? My story..I been married to my husband almost two years he has his first two yr green card. Every since we left the first initial interview he been treating me horrible. I didn’t even know I was supposed to filled for him until it was time for the first interview he advised me I would go to jail cause they wouldn’t believe I didn’t know. But I trusted and believed him. Now a year later he tells me he doesn’t need me anymore he has more then enough evidence to provide the marriage bonafied go find me a man cause he leaving to be with his woman. Is there anything I can do? He also just forged another i130 for his son in my name. I haven’t signed anything don’t even know if anything else was signed I feel like such a fool. I trusted him now he is putting me out the home we share which we lease from his family. Im afraid if I tell he will hurt me or my family. What options do I have. Even if he can prove the marriage was in good faith with pic and documents. Can’t it still be declined cause they forged the initial I 130.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X