Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help plsss.....DS 160 form for my parents

Hi,

I am trying to renew B2 visa for my parents. My husband is sponsoring them and myself and my husband both are US Citizens. I have a question in filling DS 160 form for my parents. Please provide me some suggestions on this.

1. There is a section "Family Information: Relatives" in the DS160 form. In that section there is a question "Do you have any immediate relatives in USA not including your parents?". And the next question is "Relationship to you" and the options given under that are " SPOUSE, CHILD, SIBLING, FIANCEE".
    So I have mentioned my name and selected the Relationship option as "CHILD". But what about my husband? Should I mention his name also as he is the one who is sponsoring their trip and also i have given his name as Point of Contact in USA?

And if i mention my husband's name then what option should I select under Relationship to my parents, as there is no option as "Son-in-law" or "Other"?

Please advice me on this. I am worried whether I should mention my husband's name or not in this section, and also if i donot mention his name will it be a problem?

Plsss help.

Thanks,
    DG.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X