Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary in DS 160

Hi,

I am inviting my in-laws in US and thinking to sponsor the Visa, they have applied the B2 (self-sponsored 2 months back) and got rejected.

Have questions for this.

1) Can I sponsor the B2 Tourist Visa for them now or should I wait for sometime ?
    2) in DS-160, do they need to specify their salary or put "doesn't know" ?
    3) Do they need to mention previous DS-160 application in current one ?

Thanks in Advance.

How do you think it would possibly help to say they don't know their salary?

When DS-160 asks "have you ever been denied a visa", how do you think it makes sense to say no?

It would help if we knew why they were denied the tourist visa in the first place. If they were denied because they couldn't show strong ties to their residence abroad, it doesn't help to have an invitation letter.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

When DS-160 asks "have you ever been denied a visa", how do you think it makes sense to say no?
      >>I am putting "Yes" in this section. My question is "do we need to fill anything in explain section?s"

It would help if we knew why they were denied the tourist visa in the first place. If they were denied because they couldn't show strong ties to their residence abroad, it doesn't help to have an invitation letter.
      >> I assume, their visa was denied because they showed lower salary. That is the reason, I am sponsoring the Visa this time.

Please advise how to proceed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X