Any one want to cancel appointment please let me know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one want to cancel appointment please let me know

Hi I was able to book an appointment for April 26 and I have seen apr 12th avilable yesterday and when I tried to reschedule I got server busy screen and couldn't reschedule it. Do I need to cancel the appointment first inorder to reschedule it. In case what happens if if cancels and when I go to reschedule if all the dates are gone.. please suggest me what is the best way to do it.... I am planning to bring my parents some time before april and
    I am checking every day for rescheduling and was kind of disaapointed yesterday when I found a date to reschedule and I couldn't do it....
    any info should be appertiated..

Originally posted by gogi
    Hi I was able to book an appointment for April 26 and I have seen apr 12th avilable yesterday and when I tried to reschedule I got server busy screen and couldn't reschedule it. Do I need to cancel the appointment first inorder to reschedule it. In case what happens if if cancels and when I go to reschedule if all the dates are gone.. please suggest me what is the best way to do it.... I am planning to bring my parents some time before april and
    I am checking every day for rescheduling and was kind of disaapointed yesterday when I found a date to reschedule and I couldn't do it....
    any info should be appertiated..
    Hi Gogi,

At which consulate did you try to book an appt.? I wanted to know the latest available dates at chennai consulate? I read somewhere here in the forum that the dates given in the available visa dates link are different from that you see when you log into the VFS system.

Thanks

Comment

Chennai ...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X