what should i write in the field explain , for previous visa rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should i write in the field explain , for previous visa rejected

i attended for interview in december 2014. i made 2 mistakes in interview.

i filled the application wrongly, but i tried to rectify the application till the interview but don't know how?

mistake 1.my brother is staying in usa and in the application i filled " i don't know the present visa status of my brother" but in interview i answered his status as " permanent resident (green card holder)"

mistake 2. for the question who is sponsoring for the trip i filled "self" and at the time of interview i answered " my brother "

now i am applying for USA visa again.

and for the question explain why i have been rejected the visa what should i write in the box,

please help asap

thank you

Originally posted by krisbadsg View Post
    i attended for interview in december 2014. i made 2 mistakes in interview.

i filled the application wrongly, but i tried to rectify the application till the interview but don't know how?

mistake 1.my brother is staying in usa and in the application i filled " i don't know the present visa status of my brother" but in interview i answered his status as " permanent resident (green card holder)"

mistake 2. for the question who is sponsoring for the trip i filled "self" and at the time of interview i answered " my brother "

now i am applying for USA visa again.

and for the question explain why i have been rejected the visa what should i write in the box,

please help asap

thank you
    When you were denied you were given a reason - write that reason. It's probably going to be 221g or 214b - check http://travel.state.gov/contenthttps...l/denials.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X