Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Urgent Help about sponsorship and visitor documents!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Urgent Help about sponsorship and visitor documents!!!

Hi Experts,

I am sponsoring my mother and sister for B2 Tourist visa, and they have their appointment on 19th Aug. I have few queries in this regard and I will really appreciate it if you can help me in resolving those.

Sponsorship Documents:
    Q. Do I need to courier the hard copy of the documents to my mom and sister from US? such as employment letter, bank letter etc. or soft copies on e-mail will do? Do i also need to send those some where else or only they need to carry while going to appear in interview?

Visitor Documents:
    Q. I read it on immihelp that the personal affidavit regarding property has to be on CA's letter head and not on Stamp paper. I did not quite get it because I have never heard of an affidavit on CA's letterhead. As per my knowledge only Notary has the right to approve an affidavit. Please clear my doubt. and explain me the process.

Please help me ASAP in this regard as I am running out of time. Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards
    Kriti

1. Better to send hard copies as "originals" are always better. Look more authentic.
    2. Ask them to contact a CA in their town. They know what to do. Notary can notarize an affidavit but they don't know the truthfulness of the content. CA can help you appraise the property values etc.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      1. Better to send hard copies as "originals" are always better. Look more authentic.
      2. Ask them to contact a CA in their town. They know what to do. Notary can notarize an affidavit but they don't know the truthfulness of the content. CA can help you appraise the property values etc.
      Thank you so much admin, the information helps :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X