Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa For Grandparent over 80.

Hello,

I am hoping to apply for visitor visa for my granddad who is 83.
    I'm aware of the Visa waiver program where he does'nt have to appear in person for the interview
    Along with my granddad, my brother who is 25 will also be applying for a visa.
    How do I go about both these applications? Do I have them apply together?
    Need some pointers on this

Thanks
    D R

They apply on their own, all you are doing is paying for their trip and possibly helping them fill their application. Your brother will of course have to go through an interview. There is no joint application, each applicant is separate. In case of some applications, they can do a joint interview. Check website of US consulate in their country for the process.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Visa for Grandparent

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      They apply on their own, all you are doing is paying for their trip and possibly helping them fill their application. Your brother will of course have to go through an interview. There is no joint application, each applicant is separate. In case of some applications, they can do a joint interview. Check website of US consulate in their country for the process.

Thanks for reply.
      Yes! I am aware that it has to be separate applications. People traveling together can always give joint interviews. My question is, if one of them is over 80, does the other person carry their applications documents? or submit them to vfs center?

Comment

They use the dropbox option and submit the documents to the processing service (ustraveldocs).
        Check out ustraveldocs.in
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X