Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US B2 VISA for Family!!! Please Help

Hello There,
    I'm really confused. I need some information. My parents and my younger brother are planning to visit USA. I have researched a lot and figured out, this is 95% confirm that my younger brother is going to be denied by VO. Because he is 17 and he just completed his 12th. But i still want to apply for him. Nobody knows!!! .. but if he will denied, then my parents will be declined from VO automatically or they can get that visa without my brother??

US B2 VISA for Family!!! Please Help

Originally posted by iffatnizu View Post
    Hello There,
    I'm really confused. I need some information. My parents and my younger brother are planning to visit USA. I have researched a lot and figured out, this is 95% confirm that my younger brother is going to be denied by VO. Because he is 17 and he just completed his 12th. But i still want to apply for him. Nobody knows!!! .. but if he will denied, then my parents will be declined from VO automatically or they can get that visa without my brother??

You are correct in thinking your brother would probably be denied, but like you said, who knows. If your brother is denied, it would not have any affect on your parents. They are separate requests and would be treated as such.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X