Visitor visa rejected twice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa rejected twice.

My unmarried aunt has raised me and her visitor visa was rejected 2 times 214B.They did not see any documents both the times. Can you guide me if senator or congress an letter would help or should I send her abroad to some country before trying USA visitor visa ? She is 80 years of age and I want to give best shot when I try again. Any help is appreciated.

Visitor visa rejected twice.

Originally posted by DPK View Post
    My unmarried aunt has raised me and her visitor visa was rejected 2 times 214B.They did not see any documents both the times. Can you guide me if senator or congress an letter would help or should I send her abroad to some country before trying USA visitor visa ? She is 80 years of age and I want to give best shot when I try again. Any help is appreciated.
    Based on the 214B and the information you provided it appears your aunt does not have strong ties to her home country but very strong ties to you. Unfortunately, she will more than likely always be seen as a high immigration risk. She is 80 years old and it will be presumed your intent is not for her to visit but that you are bringing her here to the U.S. to live with you.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity71 View Post
      Based on the 214B and the information you provided it appears your aunt does not have strong ties to her home country but very strong ties to you. Unfortunately, she will more than likely always be seen as a high immigration risk. She is 80 years old and it will be presumed your intent is not for her to visit but that you are bringing her here to the U.S. to live with you.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.
      What can I do to change this perception

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X