toursit visa/ marriage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toursit visa/ marriage question

hi, if me and my fiance were to marry and apply for AOS would the beneficiary have to return to there country for a consulate interview like the k1 visa process or would interview be here in the US

toursit visa/ marriage question

It depends on what do you both want to do. I married my husband on B2 visa, I came in nov 2014 got married in dec. 2014 and left the country on January 2015, because I used to work on cruise ship we used to see each other every 7 days( once a week) but I resign to get my 10 years service award, went back to my home and he asked me to come to visit him since he was working and couldn't take vacation, I came here on May 2015 and was going to be just one month, but my husband is bipolar and his mother asked me not to leave, she asked me to stay because my husband get very depress when I wasn't around so I decided to file for AOS, I still haven't done it, my visa expire in November so I have to do it this week. Decide if you want to be separate for around 8-10 months is what it takes or stay here, but I read on a web site that if denied occur just because of bad intentions and nothing else that should be reason of denial, there are some cases on the web that help me out for this.
    I hope you good luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X