b2 boyfriend/girlfriend visa dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2 boyfriend/girlfriend visa dilema

Ok so they're are tons of threads on B2 visas and bring your girlfriend to the states. Now I didn't find anything that matched my exact case so I thought I'd make a thread and see if some kind soul could give some advice pertinent to my situation.

I am 22, girlfriend 23, I am Dual citizen of USA and Mexico, girl is Mexico citizen. Girlfriend income is 10k Mexican pesos a month(1 thousand dollars a month), Large family, no previous travel outside of mexico. I live mainly In Mexico and travel to the usa every so often to visit my family.

I want to bring my girlfriend for thanks giving to meet my family a week.

I've read that Officials will deny B2 visas if the application is traveling to visit a boyfriend/girlfriend, is this true even if you only apply for a 10 day visa?

My grandmother is quite wealthy(former forgeign service employee if that helps), and will pay for trip and stay, Though acording the Gov website, a letter of recomendation is not any help in getting a tourist visa.

If we are denied a B2 visa, will that affect the chances of getting an h-4 or k-1 visa in the future?

Would chances be any better, considering her income, if she didn't mention visiting me, and instead said she was just visting my grandparrents( I know lieing to the goverment isn't often a good idea)

Thank

100% chance of rejection

as long as you her boyfriend are a US citizen she cant qualify for a NON-IMMIGRANT visa. alot of red flags on her application. She is going to marry u as soon as she enters the US and never leave again. thats what d visa officer will assume. just hold on till u are ready and file k1 visa

Comment

b2 boyfriend/girlfriend visa dilema

Originally posted by oreoorbitz View Post
      Ok so they're are tons of threads on B2 visas and bring your girlfriend to the states. Now I didn't find anything that matched my exact case so I thought I'd make a thread and see if some kind soul could give some advice pertinent to my situation.

I am 22, girlfriend 23, I am Dual citizen of USA and Mexico, girl is Mexico citizen. Girlfriend income is 10k Mexican pesos a month(1 thousand dollars a month), Large family, no previous travel outside of mexico. I live mainly In Mexico and travel to the usa every so often to visit my family.

I want to bring my girlfriend for thanks giving to meet my family a week.

I've read that Officials will deny B2 visas if the application is traveling to visit a boyfriend/girlfriend, is this true even if you only apply for a 10 day visa?

My grandmother is quite wealthy(former forgeign service employee if that helps), and will pay for trip and stay, Though acording the Gov website, a letter of recomendation is not any help in getting a tourist visa.

If we are denied a B2 visa, will that affect the chances of getting an h-4 or k-1 visa in the future?

Would chances be any better, considering her income, if she didn't mention visiting me, and instead said she was just visting my grandparrents( I know lieing to the goverment isn't often a good idea)

Thank
      tpy4ever is correct. No chance of getting a visitor visa. The length of time of the stay you are applying for makes no difference. Once they are on American soil, it's a game changer. We have many people here illegally because they lied to get into America using visitor visas or crossed a border, ocean, whatever and then they never leave unless they are deported. So sadly your intentions may be good but many people's who are not cause problems for everyone else.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X