Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Assistance..Reapplying Second Time for B2 Visit Visa..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Assistance..Reapplying Second Time for B2 Visit Visa..

Hi to all:

This application is so important for me.I was applied B1/B2 tourist visa on 27 Nov 2012 with my parents.At that time i am doing the same job as of now. but now i m promoted.and i had a good travel history like UAE,Canada(Student),Thailand..and at that time my father was a Govt Officer..now he is retired..and my mother was a housewife same as now..We were well prepared..but got rejected under 214(b)..VO only interviewed my father and just asked purpose and the states city name.and return our passports.he didn't asked a single question to me and to my mother.hardly it took 3 minutes.At that time i am single.

Now i m preparing my self for a new visa application because so many our relatives got visa easily and they are planing to visit US in coming December 2015.But i am so confused i don't want to reject again i want to try my 100% best this time.and this time i m not applying with my parents..

Circumstances Now:
    Now i am Engaged.and will getting married in coming Feb 2016.My fiance also visited US last month and came back Pakistan time to time .
    Now i started my own part time business after my job its not big but its developing now.I have NTN etc documents as well.
    Now i have more travel history like Thailand,Canada(Student),Malaysia,Singapore,Turkey,Saudi Arabia,UAE.
    i live with my parents and i have to do take care of them.

Now please help me and give me your suggestion how strong now my case is ?and what the other things i can do to make it more strong.now everyone is saying here in Karachi Pakistan that the US visa policy for visit so soft.is that true ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X