Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS-160 Form Issues (REVIEW button disabled)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 Form Issues (REVIEW button disabled)

Hello everybody. Have tried to fill out this form online three times, in three different browsers and two different computers, (mac and PC) and it still gives me the same error: the REVIEW part wont light up, seems to be disabled. It started with the PHOTO part, but then for some unknown reason it worked... but I couldnt get further than that. Any advice? Please I need help urgently!

Download & Upload Application file

I was trying to fill applications for my parents. It worked well for one but gave the same issue for the other. When i did not find any resolution online I tried the following and it worked like a charm. Try this and let me know if this works for you.

- download & save the application (as a .dat file) on your computer.
    - upload the application back to the ceac.state.gov website.

For some reason it cleared a few fields(which I was easily able to re-populate) but it fixed the disabled review button issue for me and I was able to move ahead.

I had one other resolution in mind, i.e. to discard the current application and start a fresh application. I know it would have worked (since i encountered this issue with only 1 of the 2 applications I was filling) but luckily I did not have to do that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X