So important to know..please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So important to know..please help me

i am filling my ds160 B2 form ..now i am engaged so my question is that should i write in marital status as engaged.?there is option "other" and then window will open and said explain ..so i write engaged..is it good ?because if u r engaged so they consider u as a strong case and they belive he will definitely come back..

please help me ..today i have to submitt my form..

"Engaged" is not a marital status. You are either "single" or "divorced."

--Ray B

Originally posted by Fahad Rajput View Post
    i am filling my ds160 B2 form ..now i am engaged so my question is that should i write in marital status as engaged.?there is option "other" and then window will open and said explain ..so i write engaged..is it good ?because if u r engaged so they consider u as a strong case and they belive he will definitely come back..

please help me ..today i have to submitt my form..

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      "Engaged" is not a marital status. You are either "single" or "divorced."

--Ray B
      Thanks Ray but what if i write engaged..actually i m thinking that if the VO see my first page and go through my marital status so it would be handy for him to take trust on me that i came back to my country because i am engaged.so many people here told me that they already make the decision interview is just a formality..so thats why i want to put engaged..if i write engaged in marital status so my application would be reject or he will say correct it ?

Comment

So important to know..please help me

[QUOTE=Fahad Rajput;438162]Thanks Ray but what if i write engaged..actually i m thinking that if the VO see my first page and go through my marital status so it would be handy for him to take trust on me that i came back to my country because i am engaged.so many people here told me that they already make the decision interview is just a formality..so thats why i want to put engaged..if i write engaged in marital status so my application would be reject or he will say correct it ?[/QUO

You would enter single. Also, being engaged is not a strong tie to home country. Saying your going to marry someone is not the same thing as being married to them. You could leave on a Monday and change your mind about marrying that person on Tuesday. I could say I am planning on getting married and buying a home.... but none of it is true until I actually do those things.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X