Grandmother visa illegal daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandmother visa illegal daughters

My grandmother is applying for a visitor visa and I as her grandson will be paying for it. She has several daughters that are here illegally. Will there be any repercussions to the daughters if I list them all in the application? Will she be denied even though im requesting it? I only want her to visit for a month and Im legal and she plans on returning to her home.

Thank you all for your help.

Grandmother visa illegal daughters

Originally posted by LuisDoe View Post
    My grandmother is applying for a visitor visa and I as her grandson will be paying for it. She has several daughters that are here illegally. Will there be any repercussions to the daughters if I list them all in the application? Will she be denied even though im requesting it? I only want her to visit for a month and Im legal and she plans on returning to her home.

Thank you all for your help.
    If you list them on the application, they could certainly have their statuses checked, be located, deported, and banned from coming here for at least 10 years for accruing unlawful presence. Even after that they would probably never be able to return as any time they applied for a visa they would be denied as a high immigration risk.

If you don't answer the questions truthfully, you are committing fraud. Also, they will probably find it suspicious that she has a grandson here legally and no parents or other relatives here.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X