Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Visitor visa for Canadian PR process

Hi
    i moved to canada from India in July 2015 after i got my Canada PR. Now i want to apply for USA visitor visa. I studied in Usa back in 2008 (masters) and then worked there for couple of months. Then i came back to India in 2010 and i never filled the W2 forms online which i think i was supposed to . (Tax return forms)
    Anyways in 2011 from India i applied for usa visitor visa, i was denied which was shocking for me but i think it might be because i havent submitted my W2 forms.. May be i assume it.
    Now when i am filling the DS 160 form online , it ask me again for my Social security number of usa, do you think it can be a problem. what are the suggestions..

If you have Social security number you have to provide. If you don't then you are providing incorrect information in the application. So either way you will be in problem. When visa officer ask then try to explain and take chance anyway.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

thanks

i appreciate your advice. Now the issue is that if usa refuse the visitor visa they dont even explain you the reason sometimes so you aalways land up in a situation where you dont even kno wwhats actually happening.
      well anyways i will have to take a chance.
      thanks again
      Originally posted by jnk View Post
      If you have Social security number you have to provide. If you don't then you are providing incorrect information in the application. So either way you will be in problem. When visa officer ask then try to explain and take chance anyway.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X