X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to apply online

Hi

Can someone please help me with the following:

a) Procedure on how to apply online for vistor visa extension at TSC. Should I be sending all the documents in mail seperately. Will the case status be known early or will the process be expedited faster online.

My problem is my parents need to stay only 2 months over their current 6 month date and if I mail their extension application and by the time they get the extension processed (based on 2 months minimum processing time) they will be long gone from the country by the time we get a approval or denial for extension (more so the denial part). Will filing 30 days before expiry of I-94 be OK if I take this risk.

OR

If the status becomes known in 2 weeks as someone in this forum suggested by filing online, then I will know rightaway on the outcome and maybe depart early in case of denial of extension and then come back in 1 month and get another 6 months afresh.

BTW they have a 4 year visa and this is their second visit and their I-94 expires in March, 2006

b) Under TSC processing times which one do I need to check for I-539 , is it for all others (12-DEC-2005) or is it extensions for H and L dependents (currently 10-Nov-2005).

Can you please help me out with your advices/valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance
    Ravi

Look at https://www.immihelp.com/visitors-visa-extension/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X