Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visas options in general ???????

Hello,

I got all the paper for the I-130 ready for my sister , but I am not sure if my sister want to come after 12 years of waiting because she will be 65 years old . She thinks that will be hard to move in that age.

She did apply for visa visitor my 4 years ago,but she got denied and I don't know why she got denied. I think it because she those not have a job or a husband or kids and no house .

She is 48 years old now still no job or husband or kids,but she owns a house,but she dose not have a lot of help or support over?

Can you please tell me if there is other visa options that she can apply for she really don't want to live her she just want to come and see me and my kids because she is the one who raised me when my parents die at age seven so basically she is like my mom to me.

I am only thinking about filing the I-130 because they denied her a tourist visa.

So please Do you know any ideas or other visa options that she can try to apply for so she doesn't have to wait 12 years ?

Can she still try to apply for other visas option even if I file the I-130 petition for or is the I-130 will be a problem down the road ?

Please if you know any other way for her to come her please help I will be thankful for any suggestions it will mean the world to us ?

Thanks so much

Your sister doesn't have strong ties back to home country so it will be difficult for her to get visitor visa. She can come to USA either on Visitor Visa or Immigrant visa.

When you filed immigrant visa for her, pending status are still a possible basis for denial of her visitor visa.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Petition for alien relative ???????

Hi,

Can you please tell what is the time frame for I-130 Alien Relative Petition. I filled back in 2015 and all I received is the NOTICE with case number that the I-130 petition was received and it is in process.

Can you tell me what going to happen next and how long before I hear back from them again?

Thanks for your help anybody.

Comment

Time Frame.

Hi,

Can you please tell what is the time frame for I-130 Alien Relative Petition. I filled back in 2015 and all I received is the NOTICE with case number that the I-130 petition was received and it is in process.

Can you tell me what going to happen next and how long before I hear back from them again?

Thanks for your help anybody.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X