Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentation Under Interview Waiver Program

Hello,

I'm trying to renew my B2 visa under Interview Waiver Program as I was issued the visa in 2006 and an renewing under the same category. What supporting documentation do I require during fingerprinting?

Do I need to carry my IT returns, bank details, salary details and other supporting documents to show intent to return, or will all that not be required since i don't have a consulate interview?

Any information regarding the above will really help.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    Pooja

No.

Eligibility and procedure for interview waiver program,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by poojashah89 View Post
      Hello,

I'm trying to renew my B2 visa under Interview Waiver Program as I was issued the visa in 2006 and an renewing under the same category. What supporting documentation do I require during fingerprinting?

Do I need to carry my IT returns, bank details, salary details and other supporting documents to show intent to return, or will all that not be required since i don't have a consulate interview?

Any information regarding the above will really help.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
      Pooja
      Hi Pooja,
      I don't seem that the documents will be necessary, but to be on a safer side carrying these documents will not matter you, so my advice just carry the listed documents and if asked by the authorities then it can be shown off. :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X