Colombian Girlfriend Denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colombian Girlfriend Denied

My colombian girlfriend was denied her visa for not showing strong ties.

She showed she works, goes to school, has money in the bank.

For the 2nd time:
    Will have her dad put the family house in her name to show she owns property

What else can she do to show strong ties????? I have been reading on the internet for days and I am not sure why this is so vague??? what else can a single women show the VO strong ties??? Not sure how to make this process to 2nd time a slam dunk.

Please provide some input we appreciate it very much

Probably same result will happen without significant changes. Young unmarried woman is a potential immigrant.
    Giving house deed is overkill and still won't affect much IMO.

Comment

why would house deed be an overkill? Isnt that what can assure a VO that she will and has to come back??

So its impossible for a single women to get a tourist visa?? If thats the case why dont they just say so.

What else can she do to secure a tourist visa?? someone must know, have 10k in her bank, travel with her family, she does have a child and can leave him behind so they know shes coming back

Comment

If she has a child this is different story.
        a house deed can be transferred like his dad, or sold.

even 2 identical cases might end up in two different outcomes when it comes to non immigrant visa applications. It depends on the officer. Subsequent tries might have a different result. There are many examples that people got their visas in their repeat applications.

If her work and school are reputable that works too. It's a game of trying and there's no distinct rules that can guarantee a visa. It's vague like you said.

Comment

She applied with her child but is not married, was asked why the dad was not going. She told them he was not going because he had to work, so how does having a child change things?? If you told them she was going by herself she would get denied all day long as whats a single women coming to the US by herself.

Just trying to figure out what else she can present to show close ties.

right now she will have:
          deed of her dads house in her name
          Attending university full timne student
          Has mom, dad, 2 sisters and brother in Colombia

Comment

looking at all what you presented, her case is surely denied

plus Colombia is a red flag concerning immigration to the US, so they will give her a hard time if they interviewed her, that's if they did

Comment

Young single persons are assumed to be potential overstay risks. Go visit he and petition her as a fiancee.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Cichlid7777 View Post

For the 2nd time:

What else can she do to show strong ties????? I have been reading on the internet for days and I am not sure why this is so vague??? what else can a single women show the VO strong ties??? Not sure how to make this process to 2nd time a slam dunk.

Comment

Then I wish they were more upfront and transparent an just say that instead of wasting poor peoples money and time if its impossible for a single person to get one. The embassy is the biggest scam I have ever seen what thiefs

Comment

Since your gal met all the criteria for a visitor visa denial, why not visit her,then petition her as a fiancee?

--RayB

Then I wish they were more upfront and transparent an just say that instead of wasting poor peoples money and time if its impossible for a single person to get one. The embassy is the biggest scam I have ever seen what thiefs

Comment

Colombian Girlfriend Denied

For the 2nd time:

I am going to highlight some things that may help you understand your current situation.

Colombian citizen- RED FLAG

She wants to come visit a boyfriend who lives in the U.S.-RED FLAG

If boyfriend is a U.S. citizen, she can marry him once she arrives and file for perm. residency.- RED FLAG

She has a house/property in her name- which she can, from America without going back to her home country sell back or sign back over to father. This means nothing compared to the above 3 red flags. Also, this appears to be an extreme measure for someone to take to visit not a spouse or even fiance, but a boyfriend.

She can go to school anywhere.

People leave jobs all the time to get into America. Maybe you will support her or once married and her status changes she can get a job here. You also said she has money in the bank. Depending on the amount, this could be used to hold her over until she can work here.

Lots of people live in countries other than the one their family members live in - especially when we are talking about to be with a potential spouse

Once she marries her U.S. boyfriend, they can petition for the child to be brought to the U.S. so her leaving the child temporarily behind with family until she can bring the child to the U.S. is not proof she will return.

Not every single woman is denied a visa or entry, but they look at the whole picture and your scenario is textbook.

Your chances of a Slam Dunk- 0

I agree with Ray B- visit her and if you decide to marry her - petition her for a K1 visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X