Help finding required form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding required form

Hello board! Thank you in advance for any help that can be given.

I'm trying to help my US Citizen friend figure out an issue with her friends visa interview. She needs 2 documents, one is an invite letter which is easily completed and the other is leading to total confusion.

The interview went well, however the visitor in question lives in Indonesia and used to date an employee of the embassy. Several years ago this employee got a special visa for her to come with him to the USA because he assumed all liability for her.

The embassy has requested that she bring an original signed document from this person stating he absolves himself of all responsibility for her. However the interviewer did not tell her what form is needed, but that it could be obtained from the embassy.

Does anyone know what form this is and where to get it? Ive looked over every form on the USCIS website and can find nothing about.

Thank you for any help you can give!

That is I-134 form.

Link for sposnor documents.
    USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X