Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother overstatyed and visa cancelled , Can I reapply after 3 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother overstatyed and visa cancelled , Can I reapply after 3 years?

Hi,

Thanks for everyone time and suggestions in advance.

My mother got 10 years visitor visa 2009 which was applied by brother-in-law (my own sisters husband).
    So my mother visited from 2009 June to 2009 Dec ( six months got over in Nov 2009). In Oct 2009 , my brother-in-law applied extension which got denied in Dec 2009.So she returned to India with in 3 days ( in Dec 2009) of getting the rejection letter. So she over stayed for one month assuming her extension will get approved.

My mother again got visited U.S in May 2012 assuming her visa is still valid but in the Port of entry they stopped and cancelled the Visa but they let her come in to U.S for 6 months. This time she returned with in 6 months.

Now, I am( on H1B) applying visa for her (last time my brother-in-law applied which is cancelled now),

1.Do you guys think visa will be rejected since it was cancelled last time?
    2.What are the chance?
    3.I am going to sponsor all her expenses ( since She don't have much properties on here name in India). My couple of siblings still in India. My mother age is 65 years and father is no more.Do you think she should have properties and good Bank balance in India?
    4.What are the documents should I provide to give confidence to Visa officers to give the Visa again?

Thanks for every one for reading and sharing your knowledge.

1. no one can say for sure.
    2. Need to try.
    3. Don't have strong ties back to home country. Yes. But if you deposit money before she go for the visa interview will not help.
    4. She should stay here for very short duration. May be plane ticket with return date.

Sponsor documents list,
    USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X