Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying visitor via for sister-in-law and they are aged below 40.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying visitor via for sister-in-law and they are aged below 40.

Hi All,
    Thanks for reading and sharing your knowledge.

I am ( H1B) planning to apply visitor visa for
    1. My wifes sister (33y) and her husband(40y). They visited U.K 3 times in the past and they have strong financial tie up in India. Do you think any issues? what are the extra docs can help them to get in?

2.My sister-in-law( 42y, my own elder brother's wife) and Her daughter (16 y she is my niece). My niece visited U.S in 2010 in the past with O1 ( I guess) to perform classical dance. Now it is expired. My brother ( 48y) is having valid Business visa. They have strong financial tie up in India. What are the chances and what are the extra docs help them to get the visitor visa?

Thanks for your help

Are you sponsoring them or self sponsor?

1. Self sponsor will be better option.
    2. Does your sil work? if yes, then employer letter helps.

Sponsor documents,
    USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.

Visitor documents,
    USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jnk View Post
      Are you sponsoring them or self sponsor?

1. Self sponsor will be better option.
      2. Does your sil work? if yes, then employer letter helps.

Sponsor documents,
      USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.

Visitor documents,
      https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitor...tor-documents/
      Hi nsreddy,
      go with suggestions as JNK has posted in,
      and Hats off JNK,
      you got all the information when a user hits a query, the links which you share are always up-to the point. :-)
      Last edited by NiteshMishra; 01-11-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X