Parents Visa Rejected. Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Visa Rejected. Need Help

My parents second visa application got rejected today. They were not asked to show any documents.
    They had taken the sponsor documents and other relevant documents alongwith them. On the immihelp site, it is mentioned that the documents needs to be submitted at the mumbai consulate at least 5 days before the interview. My dad asked the offiicer at the VFS while submitting the application and he had told that these documents are to be taken at the time of interview.
    Only questions asked were
    - Why do you want to visit U.S.A.?
    - How many people are there in your company?
    Then they were told that the visa was rejected on social and economic grounds.
    Can the reason for rejection be that they had not submitted the documents prior to the interview?
    Is it necessary for them to submit the sponsor and other documents at the VFS centre at least 5 days before the interview?

Supporting documents-mumbai consulate

Originally posted by desi23
    My parents second visa application got rejected today. They were not asked to show any documents.
    They had taken the sponsor documents and other relevant documents alongwith them. On the immihelp site, it is mentioned that the documents needs to be submitted at the mumbai consulate at least 5 days before the interview. My dad asked the offiicer at the VFS while submitting the application and he had told that these documents are to be taken at the time of interview.
    Only questions asked were
    - Why do you want to visit U.S.A.?
    - How many people are there in your company?
    Then they were told that the visa was rejected on social and economic grounds.
    Can the reason for rejection be that they had not submitted the documents prior to the interview?
    Is it necessary for them to submit the sponsor and other documents at the VFS centre at least 5 days before the interview?
    My family was granted visa last month and I can tell you from my experience that the supporting documents are not required while submitting your applicants. They have to be carried alongwith you at the time of the interview only. Submitting/not submitting them before the interview has nothing to do with visa granting. In my case even at the time of the interivew non of my documents were viewed. Just pure luck I can say thats all!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X