Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Govt Employee/Pensioner

Hi,
    I'm planning to apply US visitor visa for my Mother( Age: 50+, Pensioner) and my Sister ( Age : 20-30 yrs, Govt. Employee). My I 94 is expired and my H1B extension is in progress. I have the receipt for H1B extension application( Petition is still under process). Can i Sponsor my parent and sibling?
    Under the current scenario, where my stay in US is valid for 240 days from my I94 expiry( time given for H1B Extn Processing), is it even advisable to apply visa?

Being employed in government sector in India, what are the necessary documents required for applying visa, besides the bank statements,Age/Residence proof etc.

Also, I do not hold my original/photo copies of my Birth Certificate. They were lost few years back and there are no electronic records of the same.( the birth certificate was issued 30 yrs back in a village). I do have my original school records. Can that alone be provided as one of the supporting doc for Sponsoring visa? The birth may be registered in Books at the birthplace office and am not able to trace it. What documents are needed to be provided for Birth Certificate unavailability?

Yes. You can sponsor your mother and sister as long you are in valid legal status at the time of sponsoring them.

You can provide NOC letter. Look at sample below,

You can provide non availability for birth certificate,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X