Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting visa to Parents and widow Aunt

Dear friends,

I am looking to apply visiting visas for my parents and my widow aunt. My wife is a recent graduate and she took three invitation letters for my mom, dad and aunt, inviting them to grad walk.

To give a background, my parents are govt employees in India and I have feeling (and confidence) that they will get the visa without any problem. I am here to ask you for a best approach (documents and related stuff) for my aunt to get the visa approved. As mentioned in the title, my aunt is a non-working widow who has been living with my sister since the death of my uncle (My aunt and uncle are very very dear to me and I love them to death!). My aunt has assets (in the form of savings in bank) back in India. My aunt is not so much educated!.

What is the best approach (in terms of documents needed)? Get visiting visas for mom, dad and aunt in one interview? Or Book appointment for mom and dad first and then later for my aunt? or get appointment for my aunt first? As far as the documents are concerned, what documents do i have to get for my aunt for visa interview? How to build a case for her to get the visa approved? Is it okay for me to write a personal letter explaining my relation with her, that she can she show VO? Sorry my thought might be wierd, but my trying to prepare my best to get visa approved for my aunt. All your suggestions will be immensely helpful and i appreciate in advance. Thank you all!

I am in the same boat. Applying B2 visa for my mother in law who is a widow. She has 2 kids including my wife. My brother in law is in USA also.
    I have not booked the visa date yet. Please share your experience and how you are preparing for showing strong bonding to India.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X