Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Extend 90 Day Visa-less Travel - PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I've read just about everything out there to try and get an answer to my question and have yet to find a conclusive and appealing answer. I am a United States citizen traveling through Europe, and I have a question regarding an extension on the typical 90 days maximum (within a 180 day period) allowance. My travel is purely for leisure, and i am trying to see 6-7 countries within the Schengen zone. I have ample savings to be able to evidence my ability to cover travel expenditures and I do not intend to work anywhere I travel to (my year off is predicated upon me not working one single bit).

Would it be possible to obtain some sort of exemption to be able to stay 4-5 months within the Schengen zone instead of just 90 days? 3 months is not enough time for me to properly see and experience the various countries I plan to travel to. I know one "loophole" is to obtain a work visa from a country within the zone but this requires various things that would be difficult for me to provide: local residence, photo (due to the size/content specifications), etc.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter!

USC travelling to Europe countires for more than 90 days you have to apply for Schengen visa.

Overview for Schengen visa,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

@ codytravels,
      Hello,
      The plan is absolutely fantastic indeed you can travel Europe as the visa requirement is once, where you can travel overall 25 countries which fall under Europe.
      As the Schengen visa allows the holder to stay upto a period of 90 days for both tourist as well as business purpose, you can proceed with it and then later you can extend it on basis of your stay if needed.
      Jnk has provided with the link mentioned

this covers almost every topic of your query. :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X