Visa - Rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa - Rejected

My Parents are both working and they wanted to visit US. My sister and me both stay in US, and we are the only two siblings in the family. My parents visa was rejected at the Chennai Consulate on the grounds that both their children are in US. They were asked the following questions before the denial.
    1. Purpose of Visit.
    2. Where are they working.
    3. Who is sponsoring. (Daughter)
    4. How many children. (1 Son and 1 Daughter)
    5. What is Son doing. (Just completed studies and working)
    Sorry visa is being denied for parents with all children in US.

Can someone tell us what to do next, if we want to have our parents vist us at the earliest. For seeking another appointment, the website says that the Status from previous interview should be different, which cannot change in our case as me and my sister have no plans of returning back soon.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in anticipation
    -Satish

Keepy trying. Always tell the truth

Comment

Satish,

We are in the same boat as well. My Parents visa got rejected twice and the reason is same two sons are in US...I also don't know what to do. One of my friend adviced me to get a letter from Senator not sure whether it will work or not...just for our satisfaction.

Or we have to take a chance to lie...but every one in this forum advicing tell the truth always.

Lets hope for the best...
      Kris

Comment

Hi Satish,

Did the VO mention that "visa is rejected for parents with all children in US" in specific.

thx.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X