Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitor VISA can travel back to USA after 2 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor VISA can travel back to USA after 2 months?

My mom has Visitor VISA. She came to my place on Oct 2015 and returning back to India on April 2016. She will complete her 6 months stay in USA. I would like to know, when she can travel back to the USA. As she is dependent on me and no one is in India taking care of her. Can she come back after 2 months? If not, when should I call her back? Also, I haven’t applied for an extension. Please help me with this.

Re:Visitor VISA can travel back to USA after 2 months?

There isn't a certain amount of time that has to pass before coming back to the U.S on a visitor visa although I would suggested at least 3-4 months in between visits . You should read this article for help applying for an extension as it may help and be a better option.

Visitor Visa Extension - Extend a Tourist Visa in the USA by applying for an extension of stay using these steps.

Comment

Visitors should spend more time outside the US than here. B2s are for short term visits to the US, not consistent 6 month stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Antonise View Post
        There isn't a certain amount of time that has to pass before coming back to the U.S on a visitor visa although I would suggested at least 3-4 months in between visits . You should read this article for help applying for an extension as it may help and be a better option.

https://www.immihelp.com/visitors-visa-extension/
        Thanks for reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X