Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom got visa

Hello,
    Since I got so much help from this website I thought it was only fair to let everyone know that my mother got her visa at Mumbai consulate on the 13th of Feb.. She is retired and my father has passed away almost 4 years ago AND she had been denied a visa 3 years ago- so it was a classic problem case. The interview was 20 mins long and she was asked a lot of questions mostly about me and my husband and our life here but we had prepared her with questions and detailed a lot of documents..perhaps much more than needed but all that helped.

The lady who interviewed her was apparently polite and nice unlike the first experience my mother had!

Thanks for all the help !

I forgot to add that I have a one month old daughter and when it came up my mother said so...even that hurdle was crossed..
    Last edited by hbd; 02-14-2006, 10:05 PM.

Congratulations!

Comment

Just found out that she got a ten year multiple entry visa!!...

Comment

Mom's visa

Congrats on your mom getting visa. Hope you all have a nice time during her stay here.

Can you please send me details reagrding how you prepeared your mothers papers and all the minute details to me so that I can try too.My mom has been rejected therice already.

Let me know if you are GC and all other details etc. So that it will help.

Thanks
        pra

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X