Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa was denied 3 years back

Hi

I am 26 yo Indian male, I applied for Tourist visa first & last time 3 years back from Hyderabad India when i wanted to visit US with my parents (they already had visit visas) and at that time I was a student with no personal income & dependent on parents. and that was the main reason for my rejection.

Now my situation is slightly changed, I am working in a USA based company in Saudi Arabia for the past 2 years with reasonable income/permanent job/residency status in Saudi/Bank statements.

Now I wish to apply again for the USA visa as I have my annual vacation after 3 months & I am planning to visit my brothers & their families in Canada so I just want to stop for a week in USA not more than that.

I have a few questions if somebody can help:

Q1: Should I inform them about my first rejection, first time applied in India & Now I will apply in Saudia. Or No need to mention?
    Q2: Should I inform them about my trip plan to Canada (Still I didn't apply for Canada Visa)
    Q3: Should I show my income in monthly basis or annual basis? which is better?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Q1 and Q2: Never lie to the US State Dept or to the Visa Officer. It usually won't end well for you if you try and fudge your way. Present the complete truth, that includes all the details. ALWAYS.

Q3: Better to state it as annual income.

Comment

It does not matter which location you apply from. Your previous application, as well as your interview questions and responses from 3 yrs ago are in the US databases. Being evasive with the truth or any attempts to hide the past will only make things difficult for you.

Comment

As others also mentioned, do not lie or try to hide information, they are very smart in keeping those records.

If possible for you, apply for Canadian visa first & than USA B2 visa. It will increase your chances for B2 visa. Remember you'll need to prove strong ties in your home country or in your current country.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank for the advises...

I have one more question here, to show my ties to this country (saudi arabia) is it helpful if I show ID copies of my parents who stay with me/ or ID of my sister who is married & stays with her husband in the same city / or My personal car registration card copy / my rented flat contract / any family pictures would help?

what would be more convincing to the interview officer?

Comment

Originally posted by asli90 View Post
            Thank for the advises...

I have one more question here, to show my ties to this country (saudi arabia) is it helpful if I show ID copies of my parents who stay with me/ or ID of my sister who is married & stays with her husband in the same city / or My personal car registration card copy / my rented flat contract / any family pictures would help?

Photocopies of your parent's passport & there visa would be better.

You can keep car registration/rent contract as well, to prove your ties.

Better to keep all documents along, rather regretting on visa rejection later on.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by asli90 View Post
              Thank for the advises...

did your second attempt work? I'm in the same boat

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X