Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query for Applying family visa

Hello

I want to apply for US tourist visa for my family, but in my case, my parents visa has been refused 2 times earlier around 5-6 years back. But in my case i have been to Canada for one year, i have also been to Singapore and my wife has also been to Singapore. So me and my wife has travel history. So my query is that we all (mother, father, me and my wife) should apply together or me and my wife should apply separately and my parents apply separately ?

My other query is that, what is the difference between form I-134 and I-864. My father's uncle (my father's Chacha ji) is a doctor in US and he wants to sponsor us. So which form should we ask from him.

If you intend traveling together, apply together. Each application is judged on its own merits. If your uncle is going to pay for all four of you, the question of your ties to your home country will assume importance. A major component of these ties is a strong financial situation back home. Be prepared to face questions about this from the visa officer.

Originally posted by psachdeva View Post
    Hello

I want to apply for US tourist visa for my family, but in my case, my parents visa has been refused 2 times earlier around 5-6 years back. But in my case i have been to Canada for one year, i have also been to Singapore and my wife has also been to Singapore. So me and my wife has travel history. So my query is that we all (mother, father, me and my wife) should apply together or me and my wife should apply separately and my parents apply separately ?

My other query is that, what is the difference between form I-134 and I-864. My father's uncle (my father's Chacha ji) is a doctor in US and he wants to sponsor us. So which form should we ask from him.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X