Refused us b2 visa. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refused us b2 visa. Please help

Hi everyone. I had my interview today and I my b2 visa was refused.
    I am from Moldova and I have Moldovan and Romanian citizenship. my family and I moved to Italy 5 years ago. My boyfriend is half Italian and half American. He moved to New York last summer and so far he visited me here in Italy 3 times. I never got the chance to visit him because of school but since summer break is coming I decided to go to Ny for about a month.

I was completely honest during my interview and I had all the documents I needed. I said that I was going to visit my boyfriend even though I knew it could be a problem. I had the document from my school that said that Im already signed for the next year. I had documents that proved that I'm a regualar and legal resident here in Italy and that I live with my mother, father and sister.
    She said that I didn't have enough ties to the country. She asked me if it was my last year of high school and the answer was "no" then other questions about my boyfriend (where he lives, age, nationality) and questions about my family and the last question was "how long ago have I moved to Italy" and I said "about 5 years ago".

I do understand her decision, but i was 100% honest and I'm still honest, I do not intend to immigrate illegally to the states or to work there. I really just want to spend time with my boyfriend. He cannot come here and since I have so much free time it would be great for me to go there.

I really don't know what to do. I can't describe my feelings when she told me that it was refused. I feel that I won't be able to ever go the the states. Someone please help me.
    Would it make sense to re try? What other documentation do I need? What should I say?

Please read,

You can reapply. If it's same result then i would suggest to come to USA on K1 visa.

More information on K1 visa,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X