Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem while scheduling visa appointment

Hi all,
    I had filled the online visa application form in cgifederal.com and made the payment using axis bank(US B2 Visa). Now i have both cgi reference number and bank reference number.
    But now i ran into a problem. The normal procedure after payment is hit continue button and enter the reference numbers and then scheduling respective interviews.
    But i accidentally clicked back button after clicking continue option. Now i have lost all the saved application and now clicking on continue option shows a new visa application form which is empty.

Now someone help me how can i get the previous form as i had made the payment for that particular application and cgi reference number.
    If anyone faced the same problem in the past, please help me out of this problem.
    Last edited by user685; 04-02-2016, 09:25 AM.

Originally posted by user685 View Post
    Hi all,
    I had filled the online visa application form in cgifederal.com and made the payment using axis bank(US B2 Visa). Now i have both cgi reference number and bank reference number.
    But now i ran into a problem. The normal procedure after payment is hit continue button and enter the reference numbers and then scheduling respective interviews.
    But i accidentally clicked back button after clicking continue option. Now i have lost all the saved application and now clicking on continue option shows a new visa application form which is empty.

Now someone help me how can i get the previous form as i had made the payment for that particular application and cgi reference number.
    If anyone faced the same problem in the past, please help me out of this problem.
    Call local consulate & tell them the story They should be able to help you.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X