Visitor visa, DS160 error- URGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa, DS160 error- URGENT

I applied for a B1/B2 visa in Toronto in November, 2014 and received a 221g Notice of Suspension. After I provided all the details by email to the consulate, my B1/B2 visa was approved for 1 year. I submitted my DS160 for renewing the visa and for the question "Have your US visa ever been refused", I entered NO as my previous visa was approved. I have already scheduled an appointment and paid the MRV fees.

I would like to know if this is going to be an issue? Has anyone else been in the same situation before?

Originally posted by usvisadoubt View Post
    I applied for a B1/B2 visa in Toronto in November, 2014 and received a 221g Notice of Suspension. After I provided all the details by email to the consulate, my B1/B2 visa was approved for 1 year. I submitted my DS160 for renewing the visa and for the question "Have your US visa ever been refused", I entered NO as my previous visa was approved. I have already scheduled an appointment and paid the MRV fees.

I would like to know if this is going to be an issue? Has anyone else been in the same situation before?
    No issues, go ahead with your visa appointment.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X