Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change location for Visitor VISA interview

Hi,

I'm applying B2 VISA for my parents to travel to US. While scheduling the interview it asks for state of residence and selects the default consulate.
    I'm applying from Madhya Pradesh and hence it shows the default consulate as Mumbai.

However my parents want to appear for interview in Delhi as it is easier for them.

Can someone help me out as to how to change the default consular district.

Thanks

Originally posted by kankur View Post
    Hi,

I'm applying B2 VISA for my parents to travel to US. While scheduling the interview it asks for state of residence and selects the default consulate.
    I'm applying from Madhya Pradesh and hence it shows the default consulate as Mumbai.

However my parents want to appear for interview in Delhi as it is easier for them.

Can someone help me out as to how to change the default consular district.

Thanks
    Better to have them go Mumbai. Nothing is difficult than getting a visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

I had another question, say I being the sponsor of the VISA provided all my documents from my company X at one location to my parents.
      Say before the interview I switched my company or changed my location , do I have to do all the documentation again.

Or another scenario is suppose my LCA transfer or H1 transfer happens just few days before the interview.

What will I have to do then.
      Please suggest.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kankur View Post
        Thanks for your reply.

I had another question, say I being the sponsor of the VISA provided all my documents from my company X at one location to my parents.
        Say before the interview I switched my company or changed my location , do I have to do all the documentation again.

Or another scenario is suppose my LCA transfer or H1 transfer happens just few days before the interview.

What will I have to do then.
        Please suggest.

Thanks
        It is suggested to update documentations accordingly, before going for the interview.

Telling lie or hiding information (they don't care about your intention) is a crime for visa. If the VO caught these discrepancies, they may be banned for years.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X