Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i initiate visitor visa(B2) to my mother when i am in H1B extension

Hi All,

My H1B visa is expired and currently i am under extension. I haven't got my H1B extension approval yet. Can i sponsor my mother for visitor visa now? Will there be any chances for visa rejection for my mother because i am under H1B extension? Please let me know. You can send your message to [email protected]

Originally posted by kalyan20223 View Post
    My H1B visa is expired and currently i am under extension. I haven't got my H1B extension approval yet. Can i sponsor my mother for visitor visa now?
    Yes, you can apply.
    Will there be any chances for visa rejection for my mother because i am under H1B extension?
    Nope, it doesn't matter.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

If answer to Kalyan's question is YES then what should be filled in I-134 where in you have to provide sponsor's I-94 details.
      I presume his I94 is expired and does not have new I-94 till he receives the extension approval.

Comment

Hi All,

My H1B visa is expired and currently i am under extension. I haven't got my H1B extension approval yet. Can i sponsor my mother for visitor visa now? Will there be any chances for visa rejection for my mother because i am under H1B extension? Please let me know. You can send your message to [email protected]

There is no sponsoring a B2 visa.. bcoz whatever forms\invitations you send are not legally enforceable.
        Go thru the numerous posts here about applicants taking with them tons of documents.. 99% of which are never looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by Hummer.Rocks View Post
          If answer to Kalyan's question is YES then what should be filled in I-134 where in you have to provide sponsor's I-94 details.
          I presume his I94 is expired and does not have new I-94 till he receives the extension approval.
          I-134 just provide a legitimate reason to visit USA (shows that the applicant's relative is living in USA & they would like to meet). The parents can also go without I-134 & provide proofs to self sponsoring their trip.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X