Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help !!! Invitation Letter

Hi All,

My Visa interview is in a couple of days and I just realized my girl friend forgot to send me the invitation lettter. I have all other documents prepared.
    Is it ok if she sends me the soft copy, and I take the print out of the invitation letter to the consulate?

I have a notarized letter from my friend addressing the consulate officer and inviting me. Would that suffice? or do i need a separate letter for invitation?

Thanks,
    Aditya.
    Last edited by adityatous; 04-23-2016, 05:22 PM.

Originally posted by adityatous View Post
    Hi All,

My Visa interview is in a couple of days and I just realized my girl friend forgot to send me the invitation lettter. I have all other documents prepared.
    Is it ok if she sends me the soft copy, and I take the print out of the invitation letter to the consulate?

I have a notarized letter from my friend addressing the consulate officer and inviting me. Would that suffice? or do i need a separate letter for invitation?

Thanks,
    Aditya.
    That letter is sufficient, but for a young guy its little difficult (not impossible) to get B2 visa for a reason of meeting girlfriend.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X