B2 Visa for Parents to attend Graduation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for Parents to attend Graduation

I have graduated in December 2015 but have my graduation ceremony this May.My parents are bearing their travel expenses. I have scheduled the visa appointment for my parents next week and have few doubts:

1. My father's income is entered wrong in DS 160. Do I have to get a new application to change that?
    2. I am not sure of the importance of cover letters and invitation letters. I sent the university invitation letter to my parents. A separate invitation letter from me is required?
    3. The cover letter to the US Consulate should be written by my father or me?
    4. The interview is scheduled to be in Telugu. So the cover letters and invitation letters can be in English?

Any kind of help is appreciated.

thanks

Originally posted by anusha.miriyala View Post
    1. My father's income is entered wrong in DS 160. Do I have to get a new application to change that?
    Yes.
    2. I am not sure of the importance of cover letters and invitation letters. I sent the university invitation letter to my parents. A separate invitation letter from me is required?
    Not required, but better.
    3. The cover letter to the US Consulate should be written by my father or me?
    You write a letter to consulate requesting visa for them.
    4. The interview is scheduled to be in Telugu. So the cover letters and invitation letters can be in English?
    Yes, it can be in English.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X