DS-160 at Ottawa but Appointment at Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 at Ottawa but Appointment at Montreal

Thanks in advance for any advice provided.

My girlfriend (Chinese national) is going to Canada for a visa appointment through consular processing.

She filled out a DS-160 and selected the Ottawa location but after realized there are no appointments available in the near term. She then selected an appointment in Montreal. The problem is her DS-160 location does not match her appointment location. What do you think is the best remedy here?

We've been told two things:

1) Fill out a new DS-160 for the right location and bring both to the interview
    2) Cancel the existing appointment, update with the new DS-160 and bring to the interview (we'd strongly prefer not to do this as it wouldn't allow us to keep our current appointment time)

Which one is it and does anyone have any experience here?

Thanks again for all your help.

Originally posted by max2themax View Post
    She filled out a DS-160 and selected the Ottawa location but after realized there are no appointments available in the near term. She then selected an appointment in Montreal. The problem is her DS-160 location does not match her appointment location. What do you think is the best remedy here?
    Fill out a new form.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X