Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Fee

Hello friends
    I studied in the U.S.A back in the days it was 6 years ago, after finishing my college i extenden my stay with OPT for one year, after OPT expired I came back to my country. Now I am married and have one child. my friends in the States are inviting me for summer holidays, what are the odds that I can get Visa or will get rejected?
    and also when I pay the fee I know I will pay for me my wife and what about the daughter? Will I pay 160$ for her also she is 3 years old?
    Thanks

No one here can predict chances. Depends on CO's satisfaction at interview applicant will return to home country after US visit. Each applicant pays separate fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsik View Post
      Hello friends
      I studied in the U.S.A back in the days it was 6 years ago, after finishing my college i extenden my stay with OPT for one year, after OPT expired I came back to my country. Now I am married and have one child. my friends in the States are inviting me for summer holidays, what are the odds that I can get Visa or will get rejected?
      and also when I pay the fee I know I will pay for me my wife and what about the daughter? Will I pay 160$ for her also she is 3 years old?
      Thanks
      Chances are low for a young person to get a B2 so easily. But give it a try.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
        Chances are low for a young person to get a B2 so easily. But give it a try.
        By young person you mean my daughter? I am actually 30

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X