need urgent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need urgent help

my parents applied their visa back in October for a March interview and the exchange rate has changed from Rs44 to Rs46. For the $100 visa issuance fees, I have some questions.
    1. Will they need to take an additional DD of Rs200 for each person?
    2. Who should these be made out to (Chennai consulate interview)? The original was made out to VFS, I think.
    3. Can DDs be made at any bank in India or do they have to be issued through HDFC only?

thanks

New visa issuance fee is Rs 2300. take additional DD for each.

American consulate General, chennai

ANy nationalised bank that has branch in Chennai

Comment

help

Hi dahlia,
      thanq very much for the reply.how much do i have to take?is it 100rupees or 200rs?and i also asked for the change of address in my previous post.we guys moved to a different state recently.how do i change the address in 156&157 forms?is there any process for it?do i or my parents have to fill up any form before attending the interview?thanq.

Comment

U can take a new printout of DS 156 and update ur details. Take this along with the original while going for interview. Let the officer know abt this as well.

I believe its Rs. 100 each. I assume u paid Rs. 2200 before??

Also, I assume that you are aware of this: If you change ur address, u have to inform INS (USCIS) within 10 days. There is an address change form available on USCIS website, I guess.

Comment

thanq

Thanx a lot for ur help raj.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X