Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Visitor Visa

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for my mother's visitor visa to US.
    My dad is a dialysis patient so he would not be able to visit us in US.
    My mother is a housewife. We do have property in india with all the valid documentation. My brother is also living in India with my parents and working in India.
    I am here in US for about 6 years now. Currently, i am on h1b visa and i140 is in process.
    My dad used to run a small business but not anymore. Hence, they don't have any tax returns documents from last 3 years.
    They don't have a lot of bank balance in India (may be 2-3 lakhs)
    How i should prepare my mumma for the interview? Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thank you all!

Originally posted by NEHAWADHWA View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for my mother's visitor visa to US.
    My dad is a dialysis patient so he would not be able to visit us in US.
    My mother is a housewife. We do have property in india with all the valid documentation. My brother is also living in India with my parents and working in India.
    I am here in US for about 6 years now. Currently, i am on h1b visa and i140 is in process.
    My dad used to run a small business but not anymore. Hence, they don't have any tax returns documents from last 3 years.
    They don't have a lot of bank balance in India (may be 2-3 lakhs)
    How i should prepare my mumma for the interview? Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thank you all!
    If you ask for suggestion, let them both apply for visa (mother can travel alone when needed).

Prepare a cover letter to show their Assets, how they are managing to stay in India (financially).

Try to add some bank balance in your parents account to prove that they can support their visit on their own. You can provide affidavit of support (I134) to prove that you are in USA to support them.

Couple of documents to prove that your brother is living in India (his IT returns) & will stay in India (his business details).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X