B2 VISA Re Entry After Extended Stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 VISA Re Entry After Extended Stay

My parents obtained their B2 VISA from China in May 2015 (10 yr Multiple Entry), and they entered the States in 09/06/2015, and planned going back to China in 03/13/2016 (flights already booked).

Then we visited Cancun, Mexico for a week in February 2016 for vacation, and stayed for a week (I am an U.S permanent resident, and traveled with them). When we returned the US, the CBP officer extended their stay to 08/12/2016, (showed on I-94). Then they decided to stay longer until 08/09/2016, and re-scheduled the flight. As of today, they have been staying in the states for about 9 months.

Recently, an other family member invited my parents to travel out the States again (from 06/21/2016 to 06/27/2016), and they wanted to go, but also have concern that if there would be any problem when they re-entry the states in 06/27/2016. In addition, they are not intent to stay in the states any later than 08/09/2016.

Thanks

Lei

This may create some issue better not to travel outside USA.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

This is best avoided. They had nearly a year in the U.S. to visit the other family members?! Why do they need to leave and then come back to see them? Why can't they visit during this trip?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X