Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Vias 214b refusal

Hello Guys ,

Last year i was applying for J1 Visa and it was easily approved , this year i wanted to go to NYC and Hollywood , the interview went well until the consular asked for bank statement , i know it was my fault the balance was too low but i thought that they just wanted to know the transactions of the money not the balance i was going to use another bank account , any way the consular told me i don't have strong ties and he kept typing a lot , any chances i could get the visa next year ? what could he possibly write? does the previous J1 visa support me ?

If any of the circumstances change then there may be chances for your visa approval. Your approved J1 visa doesn't have any impact on your B2 visa application.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jnk View Post
      If any of the circumstances change then there may be chances for your visa approval. Your approved J1 visa doesn't have any impact on your B2 visa application.
      what circumstances i'm a student ..

Comment

Apply again when your finances are improved. Having traveled and returned before you will be a good candidate for a b1/b2.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X