Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Visa Processing taking more time

Hi Everyone,

I had applied for Schengen visa though consulate of Italy on 13th May through VFS pune office. The guy there had verified all the docs and mentioned that we will get the visa in 7 days through courier at home directly. However, its 25th May today and I still haven't gotten back my passport. Online tracking is just telling application has been forwarded to embassy on 16th May to Italy Consulate, Mumbai. My travel date is really close i.e. 1st of Jun and I'm worried now that I may not get the visa in time.

What steps I can do to expedite the process ?
    I had already called up VFS office, they are saying processing time is upto consulate and they can't do anything. I have also called Italy consulate, they are just saying call visa helpline only which is VFS ?
    I have also sent mail to [email protected] but no replies

Originally posted by abe786 View Post
    through VFS pune office. The guy there had verified all the docs and mentioned that we will get the visa in 7 days.

I had already called up VFS office, they are saying processing time is upto consulate and they can't do anything. (
    The two contradict each other.

Comment

Hi, did you get your visa. I aslo submitted in vfs italy on 16 May. Travel date is 14th Jun. Still no aign of visa. What happened in your case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X