Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa denied help me

hello

I have applied 9 years back on b1 visa which was refused 3times.. that time I Was working with one of the company for fashion designing. I have done with my studies that time so I started working for that company and left after 2years.

I went for the interview they asked me random question and I got refused again and again that time my age was 22 years old. I got the invitation from miami to join fashion festival for 2 days. I went on that same letter again and again and they didn't issued me the visa because of my age and status single.. even my boss was rejected that time like 4times and later on 5th attempt he got the visa.

Now the situation is change everything is change.. I have my company I have return of income tax around 6 lakh per year and turn over in my current bank account statement is 1.5 crore per month.. 2 years back I have applied for b2 visa they rejected me.. even I have a good travel history.

I have been to uk,germany,france,thailand,hongkong,singapore,malaysia,china .

Should I apply again will they granted me visa.. what are the chance ? I am single and I am 32 years old now.

I have around 90 lakhs bank balance in my current account from more then one month with six month bank statement around 9 crore.

Please help me and guide me.. how can I tell VO. should I tell them directly about my business and tax and everything ?

Last time 3 years back on b2 without looking at my any document just saw my passport and asked about my travel history they rejected me on b2.

Please help me.. I Want to see many places over there as I Am young and I want to be there before I get married in few years.

Originally posted by shadab.shaikh20 View Post
    hello

I have applied 9 years back on b1 visa which was refused 3times.. that time I Was working with one of the company for fashion designing. I have done with my studies that time so I started working for that company and left after 2years.

I went for the interview they asked me random question and I got refused again and again that time my age was 22 years old. I got the invitation from miami to join fashion festival for 2 days. I went on that same letter again and again and they didn't issued me the visa because of my age and status single.. even my boss was rejected that time like 4times and later on 5th attempt he got the visa.

Now the situation is change everything is change.. I have my company I have return of income tax around 6 lakh per year and turn over in my current bank account statement is 1.5 crore per month.. 2 years back I have applied for b2 visa they rejected me.. even I have a good travel history.

I have been to uk,germany,france,thailand,hongkong,singapore,malaysia,china .

Should I apply again will they granted me visa.. what are the chance ? I am single and I am 32 years old now.

I have around 90 lakhs bank balance in my current account from more then one month with six month bank statement around 9 crore.

Please help me and guide me.. how can I tell VO. should I tell them directly about my business and tax and everything ?

Last time 3 years back on b2 without looking at my any document just saw my passport and asked about my travel history they rejected me on b2.

Please help me.. I Want to see many places over there as I Am young and I want to be there before I get married in few years.
    What s your verifiable monthly income?

Comment

Plz explain last interview...conversation

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        What s your verifiable monthly income?
        4 lakh per month.

Comment

interview details

Originally posted by asherbutt View Post
          Plz explain last interview...conversation
          ME: gm.. how are you ?
          VO : gm.. i am fine thanks
          VO: why you want to go america.
          ME: I will go as a tourist over there.. to visit new york and florida.
          VO: how much is your annual income.
          ME: 40 lakh.
          VO: have you been ever out of india ?
          ME: I have been to uk, singapore, paris, switzerland, germany, malaysia, hongkong, thailand and china.
          VO: you travel alone ?
          ME: Ya I always traveled alone by joining group tour from SOTC.
          VO: What work you do here ?
          ME: told him everything in details xxxx
          VO: how long you want to go there ?
          ME: 2 weeks.

I thought I was approved when she asked me how long you want to go there.. she was asking me question and looking at my passport the country I visited before.. after looking at system for 2mins she said you may apply next time for visa. I can't issue you at the moment... sorry.
          Last edited by shadab.shaikh20; 05-31-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

help

can anybody give me any idea about it.. waiting for it I want to go any how..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X