Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!

Hi,
    Needed some advice. I’m a 33 year old single girl. I wanted to apply for US visitor visa in Mumbai. My brother resides in the US and is a Green Card holder. I had applied for the visa 2 years ago along with my parents and I got rejected whereas my parents got the visa. I currently help my fiancé with his work but don’t have any income of my own.
    What can I do to get the visa? How should I present my case? Documents and answers to questions as why would I come back.
    Appreciate any advice I can get.
    Thanks.

The application process is the same as 3 years ago when you last applied.

Fyi, not that it matters on forums, but you listed a different age, 32, on another forum. You may want to be factual during the application process.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by daggit View Post
      The application process is the same as 3 years ago when you last applied.

Fyi, not that it matters on forums, but you listed a different age, 32, on another forum. You may want to be factual during the application process.
      Thanks for your reply. The age was a typo on the other forum I am indeed 33 years old.
      Anyway I am aware that the application process is the same, I was looking for any advice on improving my case. If anybody has a similar case and their experiences.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X