Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa Interview Second Attempt.

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum. I am indian citizen applying for second time for us tourist visa. The actual reason is that
    my sister- in -law passed away in may 2016. Her funeral and memorial service was on 21st may 2016. I couldn't attend the funeral because my brother-in law could not send me and invitation letter on time. In the invitation letter, he specified that we need closure as family and help with his 3 and half year old child. In my Cover letter,I have specified that i have to pay last respects to my sister-in-law. If would be helpful if , you answer my following queries:

1. This visa is sponsored by my spouse, his brother. I have all paper work and financials which will support my visa. I am unemployed but i am married and own co-own a house with my spouse which is under mortgage.

2. I have the following documents from my brother-in-law: invitation letter, my sister-in-law's death certificate, and copies of his driver's license, social security number, health insurance card and permanent resident card.

3. I applied for tourist visa from London for the first time in the year 2014. I got rejected due to 241(b). I was unemployed during my stay in London but my visa was to be sponsored my spouse.

4. My spouse already has US VISA. I have specified in DS 160 that i will travel alone.

It is just that my brother-in-law needs my help. I hope that my visa will be approved this time. He really needs his family with him.

Any inputs will be appreciated.
    Regards
    Reva

Sorry to hear about your loss.

As for the visa, it'll be hard to get one, but you can try again. Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X